GUFRAMINI PRATONE® - PINK
Guframini Pink: K11 MUSEA Exclusive Edition, Qty: 333pcs
• This price doesn't include international shipping fee
• Delivery fee to oversea countries will be shown at checkout
• Should there be any further questions about oversea delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Estimated delivery period: from end of July
- For international shipping, delivery cost included fuel surcharge but excluded duty tax and Peak season fuel surcharge)
The mini Pratone® plays with the juxtaposition of a "large-small" proportion by reducing to 7/8 the giant Pratone that was designed in 1972 by Ceretti, Derossi, and Rosso, and exhibited that year at the MoMA as part of the Italy: The New Domestic Landscape exhibition. Just like the original version, the base of the "mini" sculpture shows the writing ‘Pratone’ on one of the sides, and 42 soft stems stretching in different directions complete the radical look of this little icon.
- The GUFRAMINI collection is made of Bocca®, Cactus® and Pratone®, three of the most iconic Gufram pieces designed in the 1970s and universally recognized as symbols of Radical Design
- Guframini are reduced to a 1:8 scale compared to the original sized ones
- The Guframini are produced using molds which faithfully reproduce the original ones, with which the normal sized pieces are made
- Each "mini" creation is made of polyurethane foam which is injected into the mold which has previously been painted so to get, through a state-of-the-art method, a unique piece wich is identical to the original one
- Each Guframini® is then finished by hand and, thanks to this artisan finishing procedure every piece is one-of-a-kind, just like every Bocca®, Cactus® and Pratone® are unique pieces.