The D Project 2018
The D Project – Product Design Competition 2018
K11 Design Store values the originality, craftsmanship and story behind every product and over the past 2 years, we have discovered a number of gifted young designers.
We are always on the look-out for creative talents like YOU, and the D Project serves as the perfect platform. Sign up now and let your creations shine bright!
Your product synopsis should be 3 pages or less and cover the following points:
1. Briefly, describe how your product originated. How did the idea come about, what needs were identified and why?
2. Describe your product based on the category (e.g. Gifting, Accessories, Gadgets, Furniture…)
3. How can your idea be applied on our stated judging criteria –The Artisanal Movement?
(Please explain how and why)
4. You may also provide a YouTube video link to describe your project (optional)
Way to Submit
Please send the application form (p.4) and your project synopsis (less than 3 pages in PowerPoint format and the file size within 10MB) to email@example.com.
Complete and submit the application form (p.4) and project synopsis no later than 3 June 2018 (11:59pm).
For inquiry please feel free to contact 3723 0069 (Niki Wong) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Top 10 finalists will have a chance to operate a pop up store in K11 for 1 month
(subject to applicable terms and conditions)
2. Selected products will be available for sale in K11 Design Store (subject to applicable terms and conditions)
3. The champion will receive 2 tickets to visit Maison & Objet Paris fair with round trip air tickets
Terms & Conditions apply.