The Coravin Screw Cap allows wine lovers to pour their favorite screw cap wines with the Coravin Wine Preservation System, and then preserve them for up to three months. Made using a specially designed self-sealing silicone, each Screw Cap can be used for up to 50 insertions. Six Standard Screw Caps included, compatible with most screw cap bottles. Not compatible with the Pivot® Wine Preservation System.
- Self-Sealing Technology: The Coravin Screw Cap’s silicone center works just like cork. It reseals when you remove the Coravin System.
- Protect Your Wine: The Cap’s premium cap liner creates a tight seal to protect your wine for up to 3 months.
How to Use
- Remove: Remove and discard the existing screw cap. Do not pour wine from the open bottle.
- Install: Immediately replace with a Coravin Screw Cap. Use the Coravin System as normal, inserting the Needle through the Cap.
- Screw Cap Durability: Made of self-sealing silicone that protects wine up to 3 months. Each Cap withstands 50 punctures.
Injection Molded Plastic, Silicone, Polyethylene