GUFRAMINI CACTUS® - PINK
Guframini Pink: K11 MUSEA Exclusive Edition, Qty: 333pcs
• This price doesn't include international shipping fee
• Delivery fee to oversea countries will be shown at checkout
• Should there be any further questions about oversea delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Estimated delivery period: from end of July
- For international shipping, delivery cost included fuel surcharge but excluded duty tax and Peak season fuel surcharge)
The miniature Cactus®, one of the radical design symbols par excellence. Gufram offers its fans a version identical to the original designed by Drocco and Mello in 1972. The mini mold is perfectly identical to the full-scale design and shows 2165 dimpled areas that decorate the stem and the arms of this otherworldly coat rack.
- The GUFRAMINI collection is made of Bocca®, Cactus® and Pratone®, three of the most iconic Gufram pieces designed in the 1970s and universally recognized as symbols of Radical Design
- Guframini are reduced to a 1:8 scale compared to the original sized ones
- The Guframini are produced using molds which faithfully reproduce the original ones, with which the normal sized pieces are made
- Each "mini" creation is made of polyurethane foam which is injected into the mold which has previously been painted so to get, through a state-of-the-art method, a unique piece wich is identical to the original one
- Each Guframini® is then finished by hand and, thanks to this artisan finishing procedure every piece is one-of-a-kind, just like every Bocca®, Cactus® and Pratone® are unique pieces.