GUFRAMINI BOCCA® - PINK
Guframini Pink: K11 MUSEA Exclusive Edition, Qty: 333pcs
• This price doesn't include international shipping fee
• Delivery fee to oversea countries will be shown at checkout
• Should there be any further questions about oversea delivery, please email us at email@example.com
- Estimated delivery period: from end of July
- For international shipping, delivery cost included fuel surcharge but excluded duty tax and Peak season fuel surcharge)
The little Bocca®, drawing from the exact proportions of the original version, maintains the sinuous feel and sensuality of a woman’s lips, exactly as intended by Studio65 which designed it in 1970. But, unlike her big sister, she has decided to get rid of her fabric dress and be coated just like her other two little friends. This visionary and glamorous sofa has inspired artists and photographers as a much-photographed protagonist and the center of attention in exhibitions all over the world. Now, it will become a sassy accessory in the most cutting-edge homes.
- The GUFRAMINI collection is made of Bocca®, Cactus® and Pratone®, three of the most iconic Gufram pieces designed in the 1970s and universally recognized as symbols of Radical Design
- Guframini are reduced to a 1:8 scale compared to the original sized ones
- The Guframini are produced using molds which faithfully reproduce the original ones, with which the normal sized pieces are made
- Each "mini" creation is made of polyurethane foam which is injected into the mold which has previously been painted so to get, through a state-of-the-art method, a unique piece wich is identical to the original one
- Each Guframini® is then finished by hand and, thanks to this artisan finishing procedure every piece is one-of-a-kind, just like every Bocca®, Cactus® and Pratone® are unique pieces.