Scented Candle - Fior di Lina
Fornasetti's Fior Di Lina candle is crafted of pink natural vegetable wax poured into a glazed ceramic vessel featuring the lithographic image of house muse Lina Cavalieri surrounded by multicolored flowers and butterflies and holding a flower between her teeth as she gazes upward. The candle's lush Flora di Fornasetti fragrance is a musky floral scent created by master perfumer Emmanuel Philip.
- Top notes: ivy, lily of the valley, white rose
- Middle notes: iris, orange blossom, jasmine
- Base notes: tuberose, sandalwood, musk
- Burn time: 240 hours (approximately)
- Vegetable wax. Vessel: ceramic