Organic cotton liners - 48 pack. What you put in your body matters.
&SISTERS premium certified organic cotton tampons are designed to enhance your wellbeing. They are both healthy and high-performing, providing the ultimate &SISTERS premium certified organic cotton tampons are designed to enhance your wellbeing.
✓ Healthy and high-performing, providing the ultimate peace of mind.
✓ The Contour Fit™ design provides comfortable all-around expansion for maximum leak protection without the use of chemical absorbents and follows your individual contours providing a true and more comfortable fit.
Better for your body:
• Made with pure 100% certified natural organic cotton
• No synthetics. No harmful chemicals. No perfumes. No colourants
• Better comfort: ultra-thin, soft and breathable
• Better protection: uniquely woven cotton core for maximum absorbency, with a waterproof back sheet ensuring the skin is kept clean and dry
• Hypoallergenic: pH neutral for sensitive skin
• Individually wrapped
Better for our planet:
• Sustainably-produced organic cotton, grown without the need for chemical fertilisers, herbicides or pesticides
• Our cotton is purified in a Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) process meaning no chlorine or dioxins.
• Biodegradable cotton pad and bio-film backing sheet and wrapper
• Environmentally-friendlier than synthetic, mass-market feminine care alternatives
• Made with organic cotton certified by ICEA certificate: GOTS 2010-009 according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
Better for womankind:
• 10% of all profits go to support women’s health, education & economic empowerment across the globe.
How to use
✔Wash your hands before insertion.
This will help prevent the transfer of bacteria from your hands to the tampon.
✔Change your tampon every four to eight hours.
Often, because tampons are not always obvious when you use the toilet, you can forget to change them. However, they need to be changed about every four hours and should not be left in for longer than 8 hours. Bacteria can grow on a tampon that is left in for too long, increasing the risk of vaginal or bladder infections, as well as toxic shock syndrome (TSS).
✔Change your tampons after you have a bowel movement.
Bacteria-laden feces can contaminate the string that hangs out of the tampon, exposing you to potential vaginal or urinary tract infections.
✔Don't use a more absorbent tampon than you need.
If some days of your period are light, an excessively absorbent tampon can increase your risk of vaginal dryness because it can absorb the normal protective lubrication of the vagina. And even more importantly, tampons that are too absorbent have been shown to increase the risk of TSS.5 Tampon sizes are standardized across brands in the United States and labeled as regular, super, super plus, or junior to describe the range of tampon absorbency.
✔Don't use a tampon when you don't have your period.
If you are not sure if you might get your period, it is best to use a pad or a pantyliner. Leaving a tampon in when you don't have your period causes vaginal dryness and increases the risk of TSS.
✔Beware of pain or other unusual symptoms.
Tell your health care provider if you ever have discomfort, pain, or other unusual symptoms like unusual discharge when trying to insert or wear a tampon. (Note: You shouldn’t feel a tampon when it is inserted properly.) These symptoms may mean that you need to take a break from using tampons. Symptoms such as a sudden fever (usually 102°F or more) and vomiting, diarrhea, fainting or feeling like you are going to faint when standing up, dizziness, or a rash that looks like a sunburn may be signs of toxic shock syndrome (TSS). If you have any of these symptoms during your period, remove the tampon and seek medical attention immediately. And if you have these symptoms soon after your period, seek medical attention immediately. If you ever have an allergic reaction or irritation from using tampons, stop using tampons and talk with your health care provider.
Just one ingredient: 100% pure natural organic cotton fibres and cotton thread.
Our ultra-reliable premium organic cotton tampons are designed to keep you feeling fresh.
No synthetics. No harmful chemicals. No perfumes.
Made in Italy, packed in the UK